Time to Party Tuesday: Retro Surf

I am eating up all the fab summer boy party themes lately.  I am especially swooning over this Retro Surf Party from I love Parties!

The best part about the details are that you can buy most of them in the I Love Parties Shop!











Favor cookies and shark cupcakes



Jello orange slices and coconut bowling....soooo cute!!!

I have started seeing these GIANT balloons everywhere and I must have them! So far I have found them here. Do you know of anywhere else to find them??

The Aussies really know what they are doing!


Do you have a boy party to share with us? We would love to see it!! Please email it to pedicurestopuddles@yahoo.com.


Photobucket
Pin It

1 comment:

M.O.T.B said...

Such a cute party idea!!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
2010 Website Design by PinkDesignz Layout by Ourbloggertemplates. All rights reserved.