Date with an Ace

Welcome, Chic Click Carnival visitors!

I am not a baker.seriously! When asked to bring a dessert for a 4th of July BBQ, this is what I came up with:


Festive Marshmallow Pops that require NO baking :o)

So, when I find things that make it look like I know what I am doing (in less than 10 steps), I am all about it! With that said, I am dying to try the new baking supply line from Duff. Yeah, that Duff from Ace of Cakes. Have you seen this show?? Duff is the man behind Charm City Cakes outside of Baltimore. The story goes that he hired all of his pastry chef friends to design cakes with him. They make some amazing overpriced cakes! His goofy laugh is reason enough to tune in...just sayin.

Anyway, I was checking out the bakery aisle at Michael's yesterday (you know...to pick up some more sucker sticks) and saw THIS line of Cake Tattoos. Ever heard of a cake tattoo?? Me either!



It is a nifty package of tattoos that instantly turn any 2 layer cake into a work of art PLUS 20 toppers for either cupcakes or cookies. I am most interested in the toppers.



Have you tried any of the Duff products?? There are also cake mixes, fondant, sprinkles and such. If I wasn't already over my party budget for The Buddy's party next month (sad face)I would have figured out a way to try these out. On second thought...he will need cupcakes for school that day...{grin}

Thank goodness for 'Boy Moms' that raise Ace chefs :o)

This post is not sponsored and 100% my opinion! 

Photobucket Pin It

4 comments:

Creative Chaos said...

I LOVE THESE!!
They will make us normal people look like professionals!
Let's try them sometime!!

Marissa said...

LOVE IT! I am totally going to use them for my sons birthday in November...thanks for the head's up!

Tiffany said...

oh yay! I love it when a fun find helps someone :o)

Then send me pics so we can feature your party!

Janelle said...

This is so cool!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
2010 Website Design by PinkDesignz Layout by Ourbloggertemplates. All rights reserved.