Vintage Surf

**Our room was featured on The Shopping Mamma's blog. Vote for it HERE!**

With THIS party as my inspiration, I decided to redo The Buddy's room. I loved his nursery, but he seemed to grow out of it so quickly. He loves it....what do you think?


Palm tree Growth Chart (Ebay)


Vintage Ore with hooks ( local flea market)

Personalized sign: Canton Trade Days
VW bus: Ross
Lighthouse: Hobby Lobby
Surf Shack tissue holder: Ross
book shelf: Target
Bedding: Pottery Barn Kids
Life preserver: Canton Trade Days
C: Joanne's Fabric

Child size adirondack chair: Joanne's Fabric

Custom Name frame, surf board from friends
Life preserver: Hobby Lobby

BEFORE

I would love to feature your little one's room! Send them my way at pedicurestopuddles@yahoo.com.

Photobucket Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
2010 Website Design by PinkDesignz Layout by Ourbloggertemplates. All rights reserved.